Sunday, October 5, 2014

What A Man You Are

WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!!!!!
By Hannah Antonio

Dear Zhab,
This opportunity I grab
To respond and thank you
For everything and the handsome view

You are a man like no other
A woman that can never shutter
You bring this sunshine
That makes me fine

Your face I was amazed
For the cheeks that make me shriek
Oh, I jest ‘cause I was stressed
I couldn’t find a word I confess

What a man you are
Always there for us even if you are far
The things you give to us, even small
Are the things we appreciate all in all

What a man you are
Saying you are handsome
A punch, you want some?
I jest again in this hour

What a man you are
Blessed with a good heart
And blessed with a good brain
Someday, with your dream, you’ll go far

I’m glad you took my challenge
And knew some of your thoughts of me
This I give because I am in glee
Make me more in glee by giving me some milk tea

My heart is not truly the prize
Your desire I know and I smize

No, it’s not French fries
But it’s some extra rice


Posted here the way it was given to me. No editing.
This poem is a response to:
http://zhablogs.blogspot.com/2014/10/hannah-banana-split.html

No comments: