Monday, October 20, 2014

First Time For The Second Time

In the field of black flowers, you stood up in white
In the clouds of the blue sky, see you flying as kite
When I prayed for an angel, the heaven sent you
This is you in my eyes, the first time I met you.

When I look at you, I can see our beautiful future
Like in trials and hindrance, all things we can endure
I went near you, talked, laughed, and introduced myself
The preface of our book to put on the shelf.

Writing an unforgettable story is never perfectly done
But serenading you traditionally is probably the best one
Just look at how grandparents stay together until today
Compared to our generation of lover's 'come what may'.

As teenagers cry when hearts had been broken
As parents believe that new love is forsaken
We still believe with each other to stay
We fought the fight whatever others would say.

The flowers were red, the chocolates are brown
Happy are the days we're together, forgot how to frown
The carpet is delicate red, your dress is purely white
We had the wedding, and made love at the first long night.

We are four on this big squared red-tinted roof
Eating favorite flavors of ice cream with unlimited scoop
We grew big, our loving family and your beautiful body
As we happily welcome a newborn baby.

Our love suddenly had a roller coaster ride
Events turned up and down, side by side
What on earth did I do to make this happen?
She got mad and we're never together again.

We had misunderstood quarrel ended with words of swords
Went out drank beers I can buy, but say sorry I cant afford
I got messed up by a girl on fire, put me too on fire
On the cold soothing morning, woke up in bed I'm a liar.

The sorry is too late, the damage got bigger
I guess we are never meant to be together
I would correct all imperfections if I could just bring back time
Can we meet again like it's first time for the second time?

The house is burnt with anger but the soil is still there
Maybe we could start building the home with care
Just forgive me once, we'll be back on track
That mistake, we'll just laugh at it on the future when we look back.

I guess I will no longer need time machine to manipulate time
Because I no longer need to meet her first time for the second time
A sincere and pure love and faith can overcome the heaviest crime
Think well of what is most worthy, indeed the most valuable is time.

No comments: