Friday, November 30, 2012

Friendship Over Love

I

One day, there is this couple walking around the park, holding each other's hands while walking, talking about how far their relationship had been and reminiscing every moment they struggled.
Until, they found a chair and sit there, they wanted to have confessions if something is wrong with their relationship.

So, the boy first confessed. Boyfriend said, " You know, there's nothing else wrong aside from this thing. I'm just a little jealous. In the last few days, I noticed you and my Bestfriend became close to each other. Well, you know, he's my Bestfriend and I don't wanna think to think of this but I just can't avoid. I really love you. I can't lose you."

The girlfriend said, "Since this is a confession, I guess I should tell you now. I love your Bestfriend. Well, I love you, but I love your Bestfriend too. Then I weigh in, I am more happy when your Bestfriend is around. I love your Bestfriend, I'm sorry. Will you set me free?"

The boyfriend is frowning, but then he asked, "Why of all people aside me, why did you fell with my Bestfriend? Can't you just love other man aside from him? It's kinda awkward for us, you know"

Girlfriend seems guilty, but she still continues to end their relationship. She said, "Well, my heart tells me it is your Bestfriend that I love. I really felt you love me, but I'm not that happy. I just can't cheat with you so I'm ending this relationship now.  I love you, Goodbye." Girlfriend walked away.

Boyfriend run and continued the conversation, they sat again in the chair.

Boyfriend said, "Don't walk away. We just can't end it like this. Well, I love you, but it won't work if I'm just the one loving. So, though it hurts, I'm setting you free. I love you, Goodbye." Boyfriend hugged Girlfriend. "My Bestfriend loves you too, I'll tell him that we broke up. Actually, he loves you first, he just knew I love you too that's why my Bestfriend let me court you. I am grateful now that you fell in love with him, because I know my Bestfriend can take care of you and he will love you more than I can do", the boyfriend added.

The girlfriend was teary-eyed, she hugged his ex-Boyfriend very tight. Tried to kiss Boyfriend but the guy refused. They walked towards opposite ways.

II

ex-Boyfriend found his Bestfriend and met halfway. They talked about the break-up thing. Bestfriend noticed the frown face of ex-Boyfriend.

Bestfriend asked, "What happened? What's wrong dude?"

Boyfriend tapped the shoulder of his Bestfriend. "Dude, we're done. It didn't worked out, she loves you. Maybe the two of you are meant for each other. I tried, I did my best, but I can't force myself to change what's meant. Dude, go on. I'll just need some time to move on. Don't worry about me. You can have her."

Bestfriend drove the car of ex-Boyfriend, Bestfriend carried ex-Boyfriend to his house. Then, Bestfriend walked home. Suddenly...

ex-Girlfriend went to Besfriend's house. ex-Girlfriend walked towards Bestfriend and said, "I love you, I know you loved me too as my ex-Boyfriend said to me. It's you that I love, me and my ex-boyfriend are done. He wanted me to be with you, because he knows I'll be happy with you.

Bestfriend responded, "You know, at the time I gave up on you for ex-Boyfriend, that's the time I chose Friendship over Love. I'm sorry, I just can't be with you. One more, it's awkward that people will see us together while in fact, my bestfriend was once yours." Bestfriend suddenly walked into his home.

ex-Girlfriend was shocked. She was left speechless, nothing to say of what happened. She was walking away, crying.

III

The next day, Bestfriend visited ex-boyfriend on his house. Unfortunately, the car of ex-Boyfriend wan't there and no one knows where's he. Bestfriend got worried, he tried to find ex-Boyfriend anywhere, he went to places they usually go.

ex-Boyfriend was in a disco bar, there is where Bestfriend found him. They talked in the table in a private room.

"Dude? How are you? Why are you so drunk? You said time will heal you. Why did you do that?" Bestfriend said.

ex-Boyfriend said, "Dude, this is the last time I'll feel the pain. Let me do what I want to do. How are you with her?"

Bestfriend smile and said, "Come on dude! I won't let that happen. You're my friend, I just can't get her from you. Come with me, together let's find our girlfriend tonight. Faster!"

Bestfriend and ex-Boyfriend partied at the disco. They had fun during the night and mingled with the party people. Until they went home very happy. They're like kids who got tired of having fun during the day and going home still friends.

No comments: